Manganese, a key component of lithium-ion batteries
Manganese is increasingly used in lithium-ion battery materials. Manganese is one of the key components of cathode materials devoted to small portable electronics such as mobile phones, notebooks, personal computers, tablets, and other various consumer electronic devices. In addition to those usages, lithium-ion powers larger devices requiring a higher amount of energy such as power tools, e-bikes, energy storage system, and green vehicles, from hybrids to full electrics, which are known as one of the fastest growing market for the next decade.
Providing purest salts & oxides for better performance
Therefore, ERACHEM has developed innovative high grades products, some of them already meeting strong market success such as our MnSO4 HP, a high purity sulfate mainly used in NMC (Nickel Manganese Cobalt) and LMO (Lithium Manganese Oxide) cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries.
A pipeline of new materials is also under development, collaborating with the main battery materials manufacturers in the industry.
ERACHEM offers Manganese & Recycling solutions
ERACHEM is a leader in the manufacturing and selling of Manganese chemical derivatives. Being able to develop strong competitive advantages makes us the most reliable supplier to address your needs.
Associating strong sales expertise with high standards manufacturing processes especially in hydro-metallurgy, as well as important R&D investments, makes us the chosen company to work with, thanks to:
- Our ability to develop very pure Manganese salts & oxides produced consistently both physically and chemically.
- A strong technical support thanks to R&D teams based in Baltimore (USA) and Tertre (BE) and our customers on tailor-made products.
- Our ability to grow large production capacity rapidly thanks to :
- Our industrial presence in Asia, Europe, and Americas (USA, Mexico)
- Our expertise and valuable knowledge of important industrial processes
- The outstanding supply service thanks to a worldwide sales network.