Manganese for Lithium-Ion Batteries
Manganese is increasingly used in the manufacutring of lithium-ion batteries as one of the key components of cathodes used in batteries for small portable electronics such as mobile phones, notebooks, personal computers, tablets, and other various consumer electronic devices. Lithium-ion batteries also power larger device that require a higher amount of energy such as power tools, e-bikes, energy storage system, and green vehicles (from hybrids to full electrics).
Providing the Purest Salts & Oxides for Better Performance
Prince Erachem has developed innovative high grade products to suit these markets, such as our MnSO4 HP, a high purity sulfate mainly used in NMC (Nickel Manganese Cobalt) and LMO (Lithium Manganese Oxide) cathode materials for lithium-ion batteries.
Manganese and Recycling Solutions
Prince Erachem is a leading manufacturer of manganese chemical derivatives. Sales expertise and high manufacturing standards, especially in hydro-metallurgical processing, make Prince Erachem a great supplier. We take pride in:
- Our ability to develop very pure manganese salts and oxides (physically and chemically consistent).
- A strong technical support thanks to R&D teams based in Baltimore (USA) and Tertre (Belgium) who help us engineer tailor-made products.
- Our ability to grow large production capacity rapidly thanks to:
- Our industrial presence in Asia, Europe, and the Americas
- Our expertise and valuable knowledge of important industrial processes
- Our outstanding customer service provided by our worldwide sales network.